We currently cover the following Counties: Dallas, Denton, Collin, Rockwall and Tarrant.
1. Our photos are delivered in 48hs (usually less) in both high and low resolution (<1MB). For sessions that take place on a Friday, the photos will be delivered the following Monday or business day.
2. Our photoshoots take around 2 hours, depending on property size. Although all of our photos go through a thorough edition and post production review to ensure you receive a high quality image, we dedicate a good amount of time adjusting composition, light and final exposure during the actual photoshoot to achieve the best possible result.
3. Please note that property will be shot as is; therefore it is important that the home is photo- ready (cleaned, styled and free of clutter) at the scheduled time in order to avoid delays or a cancellation fee. In the event that photoshoot session is delayed by the Client for over 20 minutes, the session will be deemed cancelled and Client shall incur a re-booking fee as per item 6 below.
4. The post-production / editing process does NOT include removal of clutter or furniture, cars or other objects that are obstructing the view or jeopardizing the final composition. In the event this is required by Client, an additional fee will be charged.
5. It is highly reccomended that the listing agent is present at the photoshoot to ensure that we deliver the expected images and achieve the best possible result. In the event that listing agent is unable to be present, photographer's interpretation of the work will be deemed as accepted by the listing agent or contracting party (Client).
6. In the event a photoshoot session needs to be cancelled or postponed by Client, we require at least 48hs notice. Sessions that are cancelled with less than 48hs will incur a US$90 re-booking fee. Sessions that need to be rescheduled due to inclement weather do not incur a re-booking fee.
7. Full payment is due on the day of photoshoot and images will not be released to Client without full payment.